I was super thrilled when I found these humours pictures on Buzzfeed. They explain better than I could ever put in words some of the complications , frustrations and joys of learning this perplexing but beautiful language called German.
1. The diversity of the language (to put it mildly)
2. The straightforward and blunt nature of the language.
3. The delicate nature of putting words together in the language.
4. The unnecessary sharp S -ß
5. The amazing accuracy of the language.
5. And of course the words like 'tja' and 'Naja' That mean a who sentence
The images are clued from a Buzzfeed Article here